föra cost containment recognizes the important role we play in the settlement of liability and personal injury claims and how imperative it is to understand and assist settling parties with Medicare Secondary Payer (MSP) compliance. A Medicare Set-Aside allocation report (MSA allocation) is one of the first steps taken in an effort to consider Medicare’s future interest.
föra cost containment has an outstanding record for providing accurate and timely MSA allocations that allow the settling parties to confidently proceed forward with their settlement. Our MSA reports are prepared following careful review of the injured party’s past medical treatment, current condition, future needs, clinical practice guidelines, standards of care, life expectancy, applicable pricing structures, and Medicare coverage determinations. Turnaround times on liability files are customer-friendly without sacrificing report accuracy.
When should you consider having a MSA allocation report prepared for your settlement?
- * If the injured individual is receiving Social Security Disability or Retirement
- * If the injured individual is eligible or receiving Medicare
- * If the injured individual is age-eligible or within 30 months of becoming a Medicare beneficiary
A Medicare Set-Aside (MSA) allocation is a detailed report indicating what the anticipated Medicare allowable, injury related expenses will be for the remainder of the injured individual’s life expectancy. The MSA allocation provides the settling parties with a dollar amount that should be “set aside” out of the settlement to satisfy Medicare’s future interests. Every MSA allocation report produced by föra cost containment is written by certified experts who possess a wealth of knowledge and expertise in the preparation of these reports. Every allocation is reviewed with the most up to date coding and pricing available.
Each Allocation Report comes with the following complementary services:
- * Social Security & Medicare Eligibility: We will verify the injured individual’s Social Security and Medicare status through their location social security office.
- * Request and Verify Conditional Payments: We will determine if Medicare has any outstanding conditional payments, or liens, that will need to be reimbursed at time of settlement and help to determine if there are any inconsistencies in the Conditional Payment Letter (CPL).
- * Non-Qualified report: We will provide you with a detailed report of all Non-Medicare covered items that are injury related.
These services prove to be invaluable to the settling parties and provide a clear indication of the steps necessary to successfully protect Medicare’s interests in a settlement, as well as to help the settling parties value the medical portion of the case.
We pride ourselves on maintaining the highest level of customer service from our MSA allocation turnaround times to always making sure we are available by phone or email. Our goal is to make sure that our clients’ needs are met and that expectations are continuously exceeded. No matter where you are in the settlement process, föra cost containment will continue to work tirelessly to make sure that our clients’ needs are managed to the highest standards of quality.